What is Canva
Canva is a popular graphic design platform that allows you to quickly and effortlessly put together design collateral, such as social media graphics, portfolios, presentations, newsletters, posters, brochures, videos, marketing & more.
This platform is available on both desktop and mobile and features a large bank of dynamic imagery, hundreds of templates, colours, fonts, illustrations, GIFs, and graphics.
How to Use It
7 Steps you can do to navigate the creation process.
- Consider where the content is living.
- Think of ideas – make it fun, professional, and, most important, aligned with your or the brand.
- Take a look at the Canva templates to see if you can modify it to something aligned with your idea.
- Consider aesthetics: Balance, tone, colours, font, etc.
- Use the blank dimension templates provided by Canva or key in custom dimensions.
- Using the sidebar tools, start building your content piece!
- Once you’ve completed your designs, choose the option to save and export as the proper file type for your needs.
Example for Emails Newsletter
- Go to the Template at the right sidebar, and find the Newsletter group under the Marketing column.
- Choose an appropriate template for your Newsletter.
- Then add the necessary elements, such as hook words, pictures, and CTA into the template step by step.
You also go to Canva’s help centre to get more tips about email marketing.
Social media content creation is also an essential part of our work. You can find applicable insights on content creation for specific social media in the Canva’s learn centre.